Evening Photo Opportunity?

Tell us what interesting thing you saw on the web-cams.

Evening Photo Opportunity?

Unread postby John Hamman » Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:56 pm

I am not sure, but it looks like they are having a night shoot on the station track by the terminal. All I can see for sure on the cam is a very bright light - but there appears to be a column of smoke and a lot of camera flashes. Wonder what they are taking pictures of? It has since moved a couple of times - whistle sounds like the 463.
John
Last edited by John Hamman on Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
John Hamman
Engineer
Engineer

Re: Evening Photo Opportunity?

Unread postby Larry Sullivan » Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:26 pm

Chama Steam is running a photo freight charter tomorrow, and they have 463 out tonight doing an evening photo shoot. Should be an early morning departure of the train tomorrow, and they come back on Monday evening I believe.
Larry Sullivan
Conductor
Conductor

Unread postby John Hamman » Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:31 pm

Hi Larry,

Hope I get to see that.

I wonder if they are they going to pull the consist at the north end of the yard (with flat cars loaded with pipe)?

Thanks for filling me in.

John
John Hamman
Engineer
Engineer

Unread postby Larry Sullivan » Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:40 pm

John Hamman wrote:Hi Larry,

Hope I get to see that.

I wonder if they are they going to pull the consist at the north end of the yard (with flat cars loaded with pipe)?

Thanks for filling me in.

John

Hi John - my guess is that's the plan, as it seemed they pulled that consist over in front of the depot this evening. Thinking they will have to add a passenger car or two as well, will have to see what they go out with in the morning. If I get back home from work in time in the morning I'll have the departure recorded, if you miss it live.

Larry
Larry Sullivan
Conductor
Conductor

Return to Web Cameras